Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged by Jean

Jean had tagged Me to be part of this thing, she instructed me to give three answers on each question. But I want five(5) answers in each question..

Thanks a lot Jean..:D

Here’s the rule…

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag three people in your list! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

1. Places I go over and over
  • Home
  • Office
  • Church
  • Friend's Crib
  • Grocery Store's

2. People who e-mails me regularly

  • Friendster Update
  • Blog Catalog Updates
  • SPAM mails
  • Face Book Updates
  • My Dearest Client


3. Five of my favorite places to eat?
  • Mc Donald's
  • Penongs
  • Mandarin
  • Jaltan
  • Home

4. Places you’d rather be?

  • Bohol
  • New Zealand
  • Canada
  • Hawaii
  • Singapore


5. Five TV shows I could watch over and over.

  • TV Patrol World
  • Iisa Pa Lamang
  • My Myx Countdown
  • Wowowee
  • MMK

I will pass this Tag to my dearest friends : Amor, Lyra and Orilie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lamat sa pag post lit...


♥♥♥amping!♥♥♥